WHAT DOES FAMILY MEDIATION COST?
Gold Coast Family Mediation offers Family Mediation at very reasonable rates. Compared to the cost of lawyers and protracted court actions mediation is a cost-effective solution for resolving family disputes.
Schedule of fees 2019:
- Intake Meeting – $175 plus GST per person per hour
- Mediation fees – $165 plus GST per person per hour.
- Issuing a Section 60I Certificate – $165 plus GST.
- Child Inclusive Mediation – additional cost for the Child Consultant
- Lawyer Assisted Mediation – $195 plus GST per person per hour.
- Gold Coast Room Fees – Complimentary
As a general guide:
- for children’s matters, families need between 3 and 4 hours to mediate parenting arrangements (following the Intake Meetings, the Family Mediator will give an estimate of the time required for mediation).
- property and financial mediations usually take between 4 and 6 hours depending upon the complexity of the asset pool and the issues in dispute.
Call or SMS Stacey Turner our Family Mediator on 0418782239 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time for a complimentary and confidential 20-minute consultation where you can find out more about the family mediation process.
If we agree to proceed, we will make an appointment for an Intake Meeting either in her consulting rooms at 222 Ferry Road, Southport or via telephone or skype.